How to Get Multiple Images from One Flat Lay
If you haven't figured it out yet, flat lays take a lot of time. So if you put all of the time and energy into one, you might as well get the most out of it, right? Use these few simple tricks to get multiple unique images out of one flat lay.
1. Take a wide angle of the whole flat lay
2. Take cropped in images of each section of the flat lay
3. Don't be afraid to rotate certain cards of the invitation for the cropped section to get a better image
4. And feel free to move accessories around to make each section look better. I find that accessories need to be moved in closer to the section I'm photographing to make it a more interesting image.
5. Add a ring box to the center of the invitation to get a great ring shot while also featuring the invitation.
6. Take a different angle of the suite instead of from straight overhead.
Do you try to get as much as possible out of one flat lay? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments!